Designster provides the ease of managing multiple brands using the ‘Brand Profiles’ section.
Learn how to add a ‘Brand Profile’ down below:
- Log into your Designster account
- Click ‘My Account’ in the top right corner
- Locate and click ‘Brand Profiles.’
Now you’ll be redirected to the ‘Brand Profiles’ section.
Locate and click ‘+ Add Brand.’
Add details relevant to your brand’s profile
That’s it! You’re done. However….
To help you better, we’ve got some guidelines you can follow to provide more information about your brand. Here’s what you can add:
- Your brand’s mission and vision
- Description of your target audience
- Words to describe your brand’s personality
- Your brand’s history, values, and stories
- Titbits you’d like the designer to keep in mind when designing for your brand
You can also tell us the colors you envisioned for your brand.
Provide us with any references, design materials, brand guides, logos, or photo dumps that you want the designer to use.
Now that you’re all set to click ‘Save Brand.’
Got more than one brand? Add as many as you have, just click ‘+Add Brand’ and follow the steps!
Attach Brands with Requests
After your brands are ready, you can now attach them to the requests you submit to Designster.
Here’s a short wizard that will walk you through on how to attach requests with the brand:
With a PRO Designster Subscription, you can choose the corresponding brand with your request, using the drop-down menu on the one-page form.
Selecting a brand is an optional field, so it’s okay if you can’t attach a brand with your request.
How many brands can I add?
You can add as many brands as you need to!