Did you just submit a request and want to alter it because you made an error or missed something? Don’t fret, here are things that you can do.
- Contact your designer. Reply to the confirmation email you received after submitting the request and indicate the changes you require.
- Follow these instructions to edit your request, yourself:
- Log in to your Designster account
- Click ‘My Requests’
- Next click on ‘New Requests’
- Then click the request you need to change and click ‘Edit Request.’
Things To Remember:
- If you decide to change your request from the Designster platform, then you can only change new requests, not the existing ones.
- When you made changes, the designer will only see new changes, not the original request.
- Make sure to enter complete information (in case you need to keep some of the original design details too.)