If you have an account, then to upgrade your subscription, here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your account on Designster platform, and open Company Settings.
- Scroll to see a Design Plan option and select ‘change.’
- A pop-up window will open. Select Pro from the options provided.
- Choose the number of design processing units you need.
- A message window will pop-up showing your prorated charge. Tick the box if you agree, then click ‘Change My Plan’ to complete the process.
- After upgrading your account, change your time-zone in your Company Settings. Click edit to select time-zone where your designer works, including Eastern, Australian or Pacific time.
Once all information is updated, we’ll set you up on Slack and pair you with a Pro designer.