Can my design show what I want?
If your answer is yes, let’s collaborate.
If you want to set up a meeting, arrange a call, or seek guidance regarding what best suits your business – Designster is your cup of tea!
Here are some graphic services that we offer our clients:
- Ecommerce graphics
- Facebook ad graphics
- Instagram graphics
- Outdoor graphics
- Presentation graphics
- Simple infographics
- T-shirt graphics
- Email header graphics
- ‘Hero’ images for your website
- Blog header graphics
- Display ads
- Basic edits and manipulation
- Google display ads
- Social media quotes
- Trade show marketing materials
- Event flyers
- Knocking out backgrounds
- Print or digital brochures
- Promotional items
- Sales sheets
- Logo updates
- Revising webpage mockup (Provide original design for reference) and many other requests.
Unlock the following items if you have a PRO subscription:
- GIF Animations that last 2-3 seconds
- Website and landing page designs (we provide layouts and designs, not )
- Brand logos that are original, made from scratch, and non-trademarked, that tell your business’s story.
- Advanced graphics services
- Jaw-dropping PowerPoint presentations
Check out our recent clients and what we did for them – visit the work sample page.
The Custom Illustration subscription allows you to create:
- Illustrated manuals
- Photo to vector conversions
- Merchandise Illustrations (vector-based)
- Complex Vector edits from existing vector material
- Cartoon Art Style
- Geometric Art Style
- Realistic Art Style
- Mascot or Character Creation with Specific Poses
- Children’s storybooks (digital illustrations/vector-based)
- Coloring Books
- Blueprint/Floor Plans (tracing only)
- Original and trademarkable logos and branding
Note: If the request you submit isn’t within the provided scope, we will still do our best to guide you to a proper service (DP or other) who can complete it.
Designster does have some limitations.
We DO NOT entertain the following requests:
- Video or motion graphics
- Highly complex or fine art illustrations
- PDF documents that can be filled or interacted with
- Photoshop art illustrations or picture manipulation
- 3D / CAD
- HTML / CSS / UI / UX, mobile or app design
- Programming/coding/development of digital products
When you start working with us, you’ll realize that based on scope and complexity, we are fit for some but not all projects. However, we urge you to communicate with your designers and come up with something astonishing.
The designers will do better than their best to fulfill your requirements!